Wednesday 2 September 2015

Khun Paen Phong Pai Kuman; Lp Tim Isariko issues on 2516-17 at Wat Lahayai

This piece create at 2516-17 is much more affortable than the early version of  Lp Tim Khun Paen. Some say its from the block1 some say block 2; well I have not hear of either, maybe my knowledge is shallow and not deep, but this is the real thing not posthumous edition. Lp Tim also create the very highly price Phra Kring Jinabanchorn in the same year; same blessing which I will post later. Please look at the phong and letter behind some come with 2 takrut salika, some have 1 takrut some have none. Some even have hanuman behind while some have nangkwak behind. I still have the original box with me. That time I rent only RM3000. When I give to the dealer here to see they pusing kepala; I give the original box for them to see they quiet, The dealer keep on looking at the box with the magnified glass and say its very hard to make this fake box. Ask me how much I rent; told  RM3000 they don't believe. But yes early batch with no gold paint is very expensive.
I don't know why its become so much expensive nowadays; some dealer sold up to 5 digit number. Crazy izzit.
 

 
back view - See the blok letter and pai kuman powder, the takrut already oxidised; see the color dark brown.


bottom view showing the Lp Tim trade mark "Yant Har"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ssss